Sunday, September 28, 2008

Queen of Cups

I tried several times to cut and paste a list of my Tarot collection in here. Blogger didn't want to cooperate so I decided to settle for a lovely graphic instead. From the Gilded Tarot, the Queen of Cups, a compassionate, caring friend and lover, she's a great mom too. A bit on the emotional side and known to shed a few tears now and again, she's still one of my favorite cards and one with whom I resonate often.

I've been reading Tarot for about 30 years now, and for the past few years have been doing volunteer readings on a regular basis. The site for which I did those readings is now closing down, and I feel a a bit sad about that.

I am uncertain whether or not I want to continue reading publicly at this time or not. Yet, I tend to put off reading for myself and I get a bit rusty and uncertain with the cards if I'm left to my own devices.

Decisions, decisions, like the Queen of Cups, I am often indecisive :) wishy washy perhaps ? Posting a list would have been so much easier than writing this post!

1 comment:

Tarot By Arwen said...

The ATA has free readings and is always looking for folks to do them. :)