Sunday, January 18, 2009

Oh oh.. I've Been Tagged





Wow I almost forgot that I had been tagged, but thanks to Twitter and a blurb by The Filigree Garden, I remembered in time. I was tagged by Chris from Fused Glass and now I have to come up with 7 random things about me.. things you may not already know.. things you probably don't want to know.. lol.. or just things!

1. I've been married four times
2. I have two great grandsons.
3. I didn't go to college until I was past 45.
4. Three of my four daughters are nurses.
5. I once hugged Ziggy Marley.
6. I was a "Deadhead"... Grateful Dead Follower/groupie for many years.
7. I used to do singing telegrams dressed as a Playboy bunny!

And I am supposed to tag 7 more people, but you know what I just can't. It's not that I don't want to play along, and you can call me a spoil sport if you want.. but I just can't.

No comments: