Monday, July 27, 2009

Living, but not Blogging

I've been simply terrible about blogging this summer, too much life to live I think.

I ate delicious tomatoes from the garden instead of blogging.

I find myself twittering instead of blogging.

I find myself swimming instead of blogging.

Today I went shopping and purchased a lovely piece of denim for use in recovering the bar stools. Lots of grandchildren eating lots of meals and dropping lots of food particles on the old ones has rendered them quite nasty. I refuse to shampoo them one more time so am redoing them instead.


So, I'll be sewing instead of blogging.

I made several pairs of earrings and am nearly finished with a bracelet, took a trip to the lake, read a great many books, but didn't blog.

But, now I've blogged and I feel pretty darn good about it.

No comments: