Monday, January 18, 2010

Abraham Quote/Remembering Ram Dass





People say, "The joy is in the journey," but they rarely understand what they are saying. You are in this focused time/space reality with goals and objectives that call you because as you identify a desire it literally summons life through you. Life summoning through you is what it's all about --it's not the completion of anything.
--- Abraham
Excerpted from the workshop in Chicago, IL on Sunday, November 1st, 1998 #323
Our Love,
Jerry and Esther

This quote from Abraham came in my email today.  I read it several times over the span of this day and am really appreciating the bit about "Life...--it's not the completion of anything.".

Ram Dass told me to "Be Here Now" over 40 years ago and I'm so happy to be learning how:)

Namaste`

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may commense to get income with a sum that usually is spent
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'm ready to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

SpiritualNurse said...

I love you! & I love the photo of Ram Dass - what a delightful man. xoxoxo