I love Twitter! because today I found this great 3 card new year spread via a "tweet." Spread was originally posted by Tarot Dame on her blog http://tarotdame.blogspot.com/2009/12/ne
w-year-spread-reading-with-dame.html, and was tweeted by @aurarcana. Intrigued by the tweet, boogied over to visit Tarot Dame, and wanted to immediately use the spread. I opted for the Robin Wood Tarot which is conveniently close by, and the results are:
1. What I should leave behind me when the new year arrives.
2. What I should take with me in the new year.
3. What I have to look forward to in the coming year.
Card # 1 is the 5 of Cups.. oh what a sad and lonely looking image. The wine stains the rock blood red and the dark hooded figure stares gloomily at the ground. Well who wouldn’t want to leave this behind? I certainly do! Goodbye to regret, sadness and disappointment. There are more cups still filled to the brim.. all is not lost.. Forward is my direction for this year!
1. Next card is Judgement.. the glorious golden figure that emerges from the fiery cauldron and is transformed ! Well yeah, that could be me! Its time to hear the call, take action.. transform myself into the next step on the journey. A golden
rises behind the main figure on this card.. Phoenix
2. Card #3 is the 2 of Wands.. Fred always said that the 2 of Wands is a card of personal power. He had a long rap about all of that, and indeed his interp has long stuck with me. There is a sense of anticipation of forward looking and the figure on this card realizes that the world is his to command, that the first stages of the energies in motion have set the stage for even greater things ahead. I feeling the fiery energy going on between the 5 of Wands and Judgement and feel that 2010 will be a year of growth and action for me.
Great reading.. what a grand and fabulous year 2010 will be for me. I love it, I’ll take it, I ‘ll run with it!........Goodbye sadness, hello adventure and spiritual awakening.